Shannon Bradley, M.D.
Shannon Bradley, M.D. is a gynecologic specialist with over 25 years of experience. Dr. Bradley graduated with her bachelor’s degree from University of Minnesota and then received her Doctor of Medicine from the University of North Dakota School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn.
Dr. Bradley is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and a member of the American
Academy of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Clinically, Dr. Bradley specializes in adult, adolescent and pediatric gynecologic care as well as for identified problems in the areas of:
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Pelvic Prolapse Treatment
- Menopause Treatment
- Treatment of painful or heavy periods
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Annual Exams and Well Women Visits
- Abnormal Pap Smear management
- Cosmetic Gynecology